We collect information from you when you register with SurgingEarnings or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, number, e-mail address, and/or other personally identifiable information. However, those who wish to visit the site anonymously may continue to do so.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any and all information that we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails. (The e-mail address that you provide to SurgingEarnings may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.)
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use SSL Encryption to ensure that your transactions are secure, and store your information securely. We do not store your credit card information on SurgingEarnings.com.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information, although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to us. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 10/21/2012.